Tuesday 29 October 2013

Introduction

 My name is Katie Zember, I live on a small goat farm in Canada. I have 2 brothers and a sister. I believe in many things but not one origin.  I am a traveler, I am a writer.  I have dreamt of a life that includes both for literally as long as I can remember. It has always been my instinct to discover.

 I am only 15, my life is just beginning, my travels have just started.   I have interest in many things but traveling and writing take the win for sure.  If I could ever have a life that combined the two I would be happy, truly-to-my-soul-beaming-out-of-every-poor, happy.

 This blog is my travel blog, for whatever trip the universe hands me, and for every opportunity that I like a broken record reply "yes" to.  This is for that moment my breath gets taken away, for when my eyes are opened.  This is for the moments I fall to my knees in admiration.  This is to document, to document the travels of my green backpack, to document my travels.  To document the smiles, the tears, the blood, and the fears, into one blog.

You may not know me, but this is my story.

-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment