Tuesday 19 November 2013

Day 20

We went to the bank at around 10 to exchange money.  At 11:00 Paul drove me and Josh to a "place". I can't say what it was, because Josh is planning on surprising his parents with this "thing".  Paul drops my mom off around 12 and at about 2 PM the thing is over.  We have lunch at a cafe.  Around 3 PM Paul picks us up.

We drive 30 minutes out of town to visit a couple, Audrey and Ron, who has adopted 7 kids.  Their farm is beautiful they have puppies, goats, chickens, geese, and gorgeous gardens.  We stay for about 2 hours.  Josh plays soccer with the boys, and I paint all the girls toenails.  After we give out toys and scribblers for the kids.  Lots of laughs and hugs were had.

We drive home just as it is getting dark.  We shower and me and Josh watch Friends.  Around 10 I crash.

-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment