Thursday 7 November 2013

Orientation Week/Lack Of Internet

Wow, ok wow.....wow.  It has been a long long time since I have had the chance to blog and a copious amount of events have happened.  The guilty party for this situation is the internet, or lack of as it seems.  The internet where we are staying is not working.  I think a power line has been down and it has taken this long to get fixed... **sigh**  It honestly doesn't matter why, the fact is that I have had no internet and I have a lot to write because of it. 

Let's make a deal, it is going to be completely one sided (you have no way of agreeing) and also because it only benifits me (sorry).  I am going to give an example of how one can make a movie-montague in a blog post (again...sorry) **cew awesome background music**.

 Orientation Week:
we visited the school, picked up food donations, made beads out of paper.  We visited the market, hugged kids, organized a new library, made hand-butters **slowmoe cool walk**, **I fall**, went to the zoo, went out for supper, watched various movies.  In our spare time walked to the mall.....three times, soaked in a hot tub, and then there was today...I will get to that in the next post.

-Z



No comments:

Post a Comment