Thursday 7 November 2013

Day 7

For the first week it was just me, Josh, Mom, and Paul.  Paul is a missionary and works to help people suffering with HIV, AIDS, and TB.  Yesterday Aly (Paul's wife) arrived back from a personal trip to Ontario.  Aly had the vision of what she wanted for the soap and we started on the projects today.

We are setting out to make soap for sale, and HIV and TB patients.  This morning me, Josh, Mom, and Aly walked to one of the malls close to their house.  We picked up some supplies that we hadn't packed to make soap, and had lunch at the mall.  Around 12:30 we started walking back.

Once we got home we started cleaning out the garage.  Which is where we are planning on making the soap.  Around supper time we moved to cutting soap.  Then out of no where little drops of rain started to sprinkle the bars of soap on the deck table.  It was a race to get the soap inside and then we had to get all of the stuff that we had previously moved out of the garage onto the driveway....back into the garage.  It took about 15 minutes to get it all inside...filling up the nice clean space we had made just for it.

Afterwards me and Josh or me with a sleeping Josh watched a movie.  At the most important part of the movie supper was (as always) ready.  We finished supper, and I finished the movie after (it had a happy ending).  Aly then drove us to the mall so that we could use the internet and she is picking us up in 6 minutes.  So I am rushing through this blog post.  I am so sorry it has been short, and I have not been able to post any pictures but I will as soon as I can. 

-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment